The American Taekwondo Association (ATA) practices Songahm-type forms (poomsae). The lines of these forms are all organized around the Songahm Star. Being a franchised corporation, these forms are copyright ATA and so are rarely documented outside official ATA publications -- typically PDF documents that describe the form. Fortunately, these PDF files are fairly easy to find via an Internet search. The link below provides the PDF for this form.
Video[edit | edit source]
Why was this video chosen for use on this wiki? Do you have a better video? Please see Video Guidelines before replacing this video with a better one.
Songahm Color-Belt Forms[edit | edit source]
- Songahm 1 - 18 moves, learned while a white belt
- Songahm 2 - 23 moves, orange belt
- Songahm 3 - 28 moves, yellow belt
- Songahm 4 - 31 moves, camo belt
- Songahm 5 - 34 moves, green belt
- In Wha 1 - 44 moves, purple belt
- In Wha 2 - 42 moves, blue belt
- Choong Jung 1 - 44 moves, brown belt
- Choong Jung 2 - 46 moves, red belt