WanJeonHan taekwondo is variation of traditional taekwondo that also incorporates Judo throws, weapons training, self-defense, and joint locks. The sponsoring organization for WanJeonHan-style taekwondo is the National Taekwondo Association (NTA, not to be confused with the National Taekwon-do Association or the United States National Taekwondo Association). Like the American Taekwondo Association (ATA), the NTA is a franchise organization, though with far fewer franchises.
- Ju Mong was the founding king of Goguryeo (37 BC), the northernmost of the Three Kingdoms of Korea.
See also Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongmyeong_of_Goguryeo
No video has yet been added for this technique. You can contribute to Taekwondo Wiki by adding an appropriate video from YouTube.
No diagram has yet been added for this technique. You can contribute to Taekwondo Wiki by adding an appropriately licensed diagram.
Written Instructions Edit
WanJeonHan Forms Edit
The following forms are used in WanJeonHan Taekwondo:
- Choi Hon (link)
- Ju Mong (link)
- Tae Jo (link)
- Won Hyo (link) - this is the same as the ITF Taekwon-do form Won-Hyo
- Yul Gok (link) - this is the same as the ITF Taekwon-do form Yul-Gok
- Tae Bong (link)
- Wang Geon (link)
- Gor Yeo (link) - not to be confused with the WTF Taekwondo form Koryo
- Gong Min (link)
- Kwan Gae (link) - this is the same as the ITF Taekwon-do form Kwang-Gae
- Cho Son (link)